Sat, Jun 26 | Rodgers Tavern Museum
Beautifully situated along the Susquehanna River, the Perryville Farmers Market offers a variety of fresh, local grown and produced market goods every Saturday, May thru October.
No registration needed. All are welcome!
Time & Location
Jun 26, 8:30 AM – 12:30 PM
Rodgers Tavern Museum, 259 Broad St, Perryville, MD 21903, USA
About the Event
Saturday's vendors are:
- Angel Blooms (fresh seasonal vegetables, cut flowers, and hanging baskets)
- Fresh Source Farms (microgreens and cut herbs)
- Los Parientes (food truck: Mexican)
- The Poultry Palette's Hen House (fresh eggs, egg-based soaps and jewelry)
- Rock Run Hollow (honey, candles, and other beeswax products)
- Ruby Soap Co. (soaps, bath bombs, lotions, scrubs, products for men)