Sat, May 22 | Rodgers Tavern Museum
Beautifully situated along the Susquehanna River, the Perryville Farmers Market offers a variety of fresh, local grown and produced market goods every Saturday, May thru October.
No registration needed. All are welcome!
Time & Location
May 22, 2021, 8:30 AM – 12:00 PM EDT
Rodgers Tavern Museum, 259 Broad St, Perryville, MD 21903, USA
About the Event
Saturday's market features:
- Angel Blooms (cut flowers and hanging baskets)
- Fresh Source Farms (microgreens and cut herbs)
- Laughing Crab Catering (food truck: seafood and breakfast items)
- The Poultry Palette's Hen House (fresh eggs, egg-based soaps and jewelry)
- Rock Run Hollow (Honey, beeswax candles, and other bee-based products)