Sat, Apr 23|
Rodgers Tavern Museum
River Sweep 2022
In celebration of Earth Day, the Lower Susquehanna Heritage Greenway and the Rodgers Tavern Museum invites you to partner with us to make a difference as we clean the shoreline of the Upper Bay, Susquehanna & North East Rivers and their tributaries.
Time & Location
Apr 23, 2022, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Rodgers Tavern Museum, 259 Broad St, Perryville, MD 21903, USA
About the Event
Make a difference with the Lower Susquehanna Heritage Greenway as we clean the shoreline of the Upper Bay, Susquehanna and North East Rivers, and their tributaries.
Registration 8:30am, Clean-up 9:00am-12:00pm (Rain or Shine).
- Tydings Park, Havre de Grace
- Susquehanna State Park, Havre de Grace
- Swan Harbor Farm, Havre de Grace
- Marina Park, Port Deposit
- Conowingo Community Park at Octoraro Creek, Conowingo
- Conowingo Creek Boat Launch, Conowingo
- Community Park, Perryville
- Perryville Boat Launch/Garrett Island, Perryville
- Rodgers Tavern Museum, Perryville
- Long Point, Charlestown
Register between March 23, 2022 and Tuesday, April 19, 2022 at www.upperbaytrails.com or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or at 410-457-2482.
For more details visit the Lower Susquehanna Heritage Greenway website or Facebook page